For the last 9 years Vicki has been training Doctors and their Team Member’s to become Specialists in TMD, Headaches and Migraines and is now considered one of the top trainers for Doctors and staff in this field. She and our specifically chosen Team members have trained directly under Dr. Richard Amy, to attain the highest level of training and to raise the standard of care for Doctors and patients alike.
Vicki and I have been working together since 2010. Like many other patients that suffer from pain headaches and migraines, she had come to the conclusion that was just part of life. In working with Vicki, we were able to trace back her headaches to a very traumatic car accident that happened 20 years ago. After going through the treatment program, Vicki’s is back having fun with her family and playing with her Grandkids.
DR. RICHARD AMY
Dr. Amy is an instructor, educator, researcher, author, inventor and innovator in the health care field. His pioneering efforts have advanced treatment care understanding and plans through his applied neurology and neurological restoration approach. Whether it be maladies involving the head, neck, shoulder or anywhere else in the body, Dr. Amy has documented success in multiple clinical trials through his unique approach and specific protocols. Health dysfunctions involving, TMD, headaches, migraines, sleep apnea, and or other conditions can improve or be resolved as a result of his ground-breaking research and training.
Having worked with clinical trials and case study design and reporting metrics, his prior efforts resulted in the first FDA clearance for the therapeutic uses of low level laser therapy. Since that time, he has catapulted his neurological restoration techniques using lasers and other modalities.
As an innovator and inventor, Dr. Amy designed and created one of the most successful pain, headache and migraine cessation programs and lead the organization as the key instructor for the better part of a decade. Dr. Rick has taught hundreds of health care professionals through continuing education program at UNLV and Nova University.
As a practitioner, Dr. Amy’s background includes breadth and depth of experience in: functional neurology, orthopedics, sports medicine, general medicine, dentistry, nutrition, rehabilitation, plastic surgery and molecular sciences. As an instructor, educator and lecturer, Dr. Amy has been a dominant figure in the Continuing Education arena over the past two decades and is considered an expert in functional neurology correction and functional lesion identification spanning across many healthcare disciplines.
Using a combination of incorporating traditional standards for care with an overlay of objective differentiation metrics, Dr. Rick is often able to resolve conditions using methods that are both therapeutic and diagnostic at the same time. His preference leans towards Integrative conservative care which is both safe and non-invasive.
Since entering practice in the mid 90's, Dr. Amy has not only instructed professionally on a global basis but has volunteered his time at clinics and hospitals around the world. During the past several years, he has focused considerable attention on cellular oxygenation and its role on health maladies as a byproduct of peripheral and centrally mediated pain.
His bedside manner and patient election to care process is unmatched and the combination of the two helps lead patients through the obstacles presented in the healthcare hierarchy. In particular, Dr. Rick is a great listener and a big proponent of detailed history information allowing him to more specifically understand the genesis of a disease process. Dr. Amy contributions in central pain management techniques may well prove to be one of the most significant advancements in Physical Medicine in the 21st century.
* Therapeutic Low-Level Laser Researcher and Study Design for First Low Level Laser FDA clearance in the United States
* Founder and Instructor of the Applied Neurology Certification Program-Logan College
*University of San Francisco - Post Graduate Clinical Neurology Program Board Eligibly
* Chief Medical Director for TruDenta & Dental Resource Systems
* CAM Outreach Doctor for Hospital Regional, Delicias, Mexico
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Comma Cessation
- Emergency Room Treatments
- Oxygen Assisted Neurological Rehabilitation
- Emergency Room Attendance and Intervention
* Organized two (2) double blind, 100 patient, randomized, multi-clinic, placebo controlled study for chronic pain
* Instructed laser assisted surgeries including liposuction & breast reduction and augmentation
* Consulted for burn and wound healing efficacy and FDA approval submission for low level laser
* Authored numerous white papers on health care, pain management, and neurology
* Author of The Low-Level Laser A-Z Protocol Book
* Author of Therapeutic Laser Applications for Injury Management
* Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Therapy Researcher and Study Design for pre-FDA submission of data
- created the protocols for double blind, placebo controlled
- Laboratory submission and data collection of objective test specimens for independent scientific verification
* Research Fellow for Applied Neurology and developed specific protocols for:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Arthritic Conditions
- Neurological Lesion Identification and Treatments
- Wound Healing and Scar Resolution
- Burn Mediation
- Coma and Trauma Cessation
- Molecular Detoxification
- Addiction Control and Substance Abuse
- Reflex and Agility Optimization and Sport Medicine Rehabilitation
- Coordination Corrections
- Athletic Performance Enhancement Techniques
* Trained over 20,000 healthcare practitioners worldwide across many disciplines including: Chiropractors, Dentists, Oral Medicine, Orthodontics, General Medical, Neurologists, Cosmetic and Plastic surgeons.